Anybody in my area?

I'm in Fort Smith, Arkansas. Anybody around here? I know a few good folks apparently live in Oklahoma (not sure which city)... Just wondering who happens to be in my area =).

-Mike

98 Mustang GT
Reply to
<memset

Bay St. Louis, Mississippi here. Jonathan

1967 Mustang Fastback
Reply to
JK

Kate probably just drove by. go look for a white vert Cobra on the highway.

Reply to
Scott Van Nest

Wylie Texas - just outside of dallas here

Reply to
Jon Eyman

Dallas is about 4hr from me.. ain't too far

-Mike

Reply to
<memset