Anyone have any or all the old Ford Motorsport Catalogs?

I need info on the following valvesprings. M-6500-A301. The website or any other website lists any specs for them at all. I believe these have been discontinued. I need any and ALL info on these valvesprings if anyone could dig through their old catalogs and get that for me.......PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!! Thanks in advance.

Helmut Roner

1988 8.8less GT
Reply to
HELMUT RONER

They are listed at

. No specs,but call Racer Walsh at 800-333-0151 and they should be able to give themto you.

Blue Gator

Reply to
Blue Gator

M-6500-A301 is a set of 16 flat-tappet lifters not springs...

Part Number: M-6500-A301

Application: 289/302/351/429/460

Type/Description: Hydraulic. Hi-rev. Anti pump-up. Requires adjustable valve train.

Reply to
Mick

Contact Mike Forte snipped-for-privacy@FORTESPARTS.COM or (781)-273-9900. He should have the specs on your lifters (sorry, the part number given is for lifters, not springs)................If not, I'll dig out my old catalogs to see what the specs are........................

Bill S.

HELMUT R> I need info on the following valvesprings. M-6500-A301. The website or any

Reply to
Bill S.

Got that already guys. Thanks. I had also posted this on the Corral since I needed a quick answer. I had the numers confused as the person has several NIB items that he's selling. How about this part # M-7102-B? It's a second gear which he "believes" is for a T-5. I have the "Z" in mine. If I can use that I don't mind having extra T-5 parts for later down the road if i break mine again.

Helmut Roner

1988 GT
Reply to
HELMUT RONER

I quoted directly from the FMS SVO and FRPP catalogs and FRPP Website.

Reply to
Mick