Snowball Insurance / Secure Direct ...Anyone else use them??

Just wondered if anyone else uses this bunch of incompetants???

I have been with the for 3 years now - Simply because they are way cheaper for me than anyone else...

However, there is a price to pay... Every year it seems to take 3 temporary cover notes and 5 MONTHS to get a renewal certificate. Surely this cant be right...

Just makes me wonder what would happen if i have to make a claim?

Anyone else have experiences? Is this sort of thing what the Insurance onbusdman type blokey would like to know about?

Arrrgghhhh!...Rant over...

Jon

Reply to
Jon

I once went through a year on cover notes with this bunch of muppets - they never managed to get the full certificate to me. They also doubled to costs on my renewal.

IMO they're at the useless end of brokers.

P.

Reply to
Paul S. Brown

Glad to know Im not the only one having problems with them!

Out of interest who did you switch to and did it cost you more money???

Thanks Jon

Reply to
Jon

Went to Adrian Flux and it cost quite a bit less than the renewal.

P.

Reply to
Paul S. Brown

I used to use them...they were Ok with me. Although I swapped to Admiral at renewal time...saved about =A340.

--=20 Thanks, Paul

1992 RRC Vogue SE
Reply to
Pacman