The new Saleen version

"Boy Racer" comes to mind

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Backyard Mechanic wrote in news:Xns95A86C4869C5BkMch6d@207.115.63.158:

Yup. But I do like the taillight treatment.

Joe

I like it!

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Full Boar turbo mufflers Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors

Reply to
<memset

I think it's pretty much in line with previous Saleen models... which means far from subtle.

Patrick '93 Cobra '83 LTD

Reply to
Patrick

Do you think the Steeda looks any better?

Patrick '93 Cobra '83 LTD

Reply to
Patrick

The Steeda is worse, IMO.

Reply to
Garth Almgren

Patrick opined in news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com:

And I looked for the Roush but while it evidently WAS "unveiled" the 18th, the pickin's are lean...

Whoever does Roush's web site SUX!

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

I like it the best. Steeda's BLOWS, imo.

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Full Boar turbo mufflers Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors

Reply to
<memset

I Like it! Not only did they give the exterior some personality, they improved the interior too. The seats would be a Must Have.

Ok, now, if I saw an 05 like this one, I would buy it. if I had the money that is.

Reply to
SVTKate

I've never been a Saleen fan. Appearance wise that is, but this time, they really did the car a favor.

Reply to
SVTKate

Thats what a msutang is supposed to look like

Reply to
BeverlyOmasta

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (BeverlyOmasta) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m22.aol.com:

LOL! Too funny.

Joe

Well, it's good to know, because frankly, I had no idea what a msutang was supposed to look like.

Who manufactures msutangs, anyway? Wouldn't Ford have a case against them for trademark dilution?

Reply to
Garth Almgren

Reply to
Michael Seeley