69 Mach1 for sale.

I have an M code 69 Mach 1 that is very driveable but in need of a full restoration.It looks good from about 20' and on, but needs alot of TLC. This is a low option car, no PS or PB's, 351w, auto, red with a black interior. It has a shaker hood, factory rear window slats, rear spoiler, and I drive this car to several cruises each month. For pictures or more information please email me. I also have a ton of new, used and NOS parts(mostly NOS) I have purchased to restore this car. The parts will be priced as a seperate package and I will NOT sell the parts by themself. You can purchase the parts only if you purchase the car. Price is a $13,000.00.

David snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
Phongenius

How about posting a link for pics!

Reply to
Katmandu

I only have a couple of pictures but I can take some more. If you have an email address I can send them to you.

Thanks David

Reply to
Phongenius

Hey Dave

Place ( woh.rr.com ) in place of nospam.com in my snipped-for-privacy@nospam.com Email address.

I'll be glad to host them for you if you don't know how to do it.

-ERIC

89 5.0 LX Vert w/93 Cobra long block, GT-40 heads, Unknown Camshaft(??), HyperTech Chip, 73mm C&L MAF, BBK 2.5" O/R H-pipe, Flowmaster 40 Series Deltas, King Cobra Clutch Set, BBK Strut Tower Brace, Poly bushings.

Reply to
Katmandu