Brighter Bulbs < Need Recommendations

Good lord... what kinda vehicle was he driving? Anybody get severely hurt?

-Mike

Reply to
<memset

He was driving a late model Chrysler "grand" minivan crapmobile. Took the rearend clean off the car. If my kids had been in the back seat they would've been killed. I actually walked away, Thank god for seatbelts! My seat collapsed and all the glass flew through the car and I got cut a bit. The center console and center dash pod flew off and into me. The rear wheels were twisted sideways. The motor still ran though. He threw me into oncoming traffic. Nothing like coming conscious and hearing screeching tires form the other guys trying not to hit you, then sitting up and having a Suburban's headlight right in your face!! Scared the shit out of me. The other pisser about this is that I'd just filled the tank 5 minutes previous. I'd put a new K&N air filter on 2 days previous, I'd just had an oil change and full tranny flush and filter 3 days previous, the wheels were

17" Enkei's that were 2 months old and the tires only had 500 miles on them. Did I see a PENNY of this from the other guy's insurance company???? F-CK NO!!!! I even provided receipts!!! MF'ers!! They'll pay alright though. My lawyer is expecting a pain and suffering settlement to the tune of ~$75,000-125,000. Of course he keeps a third, so I know he's going for the big #'s. that's not even counting lost wages and the pure nuisance factor involved!

Scott W. '66 HCS

Reply to
Scott Williams

Good God... amazing you made it out of that w/out losing your mind. I'd be pretty nuts for a little while.. especially when driving. Seems like you dumped in a bit of $$ into the vehicle before you got into that accident.. which sucks. Glad you're alright though. What about the other guy? Was he ok? Did he try to drive off?

-Mike

Reply to
<memset

Man, that sucks! I'm sorry to hear what happened (and what continues to happen), but thank God you A) were able to walk away, and B) were NOT in a relatively rare car, such as your '66. :]

Reply to
Garth Almgren