Bringing Vintage cars into Canada

Has anyone (in Canada!) had experience bringing a Vintage car into Canada? What's required to get it into the country?

I am looking for a '65 Mustang, and want to know what it would take if I find one in the US.

Thanks in advance....

Michel.

mjtheriault @ sympatico.ca remove spaces to email

Reply to
MJT

Very little actually. Bill of sale, proof of insurance, current registration, and it has to meet a list of legal cars, which the Mustang is.

The feds have a web site on this, sorry can't remember it, but find it, or just call customs.

Brad

PS: Then you get to pay taxes on it.

Reply to
Brad and Mia

Last I checked, you pay the tax and if its over 15yrs old they dont care as long as they get their money. Gagan

Reply to
Gagan (mwarrior)