Buh Bye V6 ...

Um, I think I hate you :)

Wow, that is a BEAUTY!

Congratulations on the new ride. Looks, power, and handling to back it all up. That is some bang for the buck.

Vic

2kGT 5m blk suspension upgrades
Reply to
Victor DiMichina

at 28 Sep 2003, Donna, aka Diamondz [ snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com] wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com:

I LOVE blue Mustangs and I've seen a blue mach 1. Actually the one with buildnumber 1. It was gorgeous. But I can't afford a new car right now so I am jealous. :-)

Congrats though hon, you deserve it!

Reply to
Paul

He may be, but I am...I'm jealous. You have a nice Mach; usually the girls chase after the guys with nice cars, can I assume that the guys are chasing after you? Of course I know anybody chasing after you can be seen in the rear view mirror. ;)

Enjoy!

Reply to
Ralph Snart

I have drive all three, hard top in each.. GT, Mach1 and Cobra. The GT seemed to me to have plenty of power at take off.. but the mach1 was definitely more...even more so than the cobra. It felt very muscle-car ish and they intended that, so it succeeded. I see the v6 stang as your average person's every day car... the GT is for someone looking for punch and giddyap... the mach1 for those looking for pure muscle and the cobra for those looking to add world class car feel to the muscle of the mach1.. definitely all different cars. Ford really has it right for the majority of the sports car loving crowd..who else has affordable muscle ? not Dodge, what, Neon?(nooo) nor Chevy now that firebird and camaro are gone. Vette is way out of the average driver's class. I am still debating a new Mach1 for $24k, a barely used 01 cobra with 8k miles or waiting for a used 03 cobra next spring.

dave

Reply to
davez

ditto!

Reply to
RioRedGT

There is NO comparison ;-) I absolutely LOVE the power in the Mach!! And adding the Flowmasters only made it better! I take off and people turn & look LOL

RioRedGT wrote:

Reply to
Donna, aka Diamondz