Buy A Piece Of History Now

Anyone care to guess what this one will go for?

Patrick '93 Cobra

Reply to
NoOption5L

  • ENGINE - None * EXT COLOR - White * INT COLOR - Black

With NO engine what would something like that be worth?

Reply to
JC

A shitload more then we could collectively come up with. But with no engine is it really worth having?

Reply to
ZombyWoof

That's something Jay Leno might be interested in...I wouldnt.

Unless I loaned it out for a satire piece... put pedals on it and the driver makes "vrooom-vrooom " noises for himself.

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

No, but if I had one now, I would trade it for a 6KW generator and a

7000 BTU window unit....
Reply to
WindsorFox