Citroen parts on-line?

Does anyone have an URL for a supplier of citroen parts, with a decent database and a useable website? All I've found so far are crappy sites that are hard to read, or have every single part in one table on one page. Not useful :->

Cheers,

Reply to
James Dore

================ Try:

Cic.

Reply to
Cicero

s--p--o--n--i--x

: Does anyone have an URL for a supplier of citroen parts, with a decent : database and a useable website?

I use

which is excellent for the DS. They also list the modern ones, but I've never had occasion to investigate those bit...

Ian

Reply to
Ian Johnston

Thanks guys - all very useful. - now why doesn't google show them?!

Cheers, James

Reply to
James Dore