Check out this 429 Boss Mustang.

This 1969 429 Boss Mustang is all original and Jeremy Foller is only the fith owner. All the numbers match and it is all original and not restored.

Let us know what you think.

Reply to
Muscle Car Society

All that and you can't even drive it regularly....

Reply to
WindsorFox

He drives but not every day. I it a amazing to me that it is still around in the original condition. Are you in the same condition you were in 38 years ago and do you get driven regularly ?!?!?! he he he

Reply to
Muscle Car Society