Did You See on the News?

On CNN Sunday morning.......Dad drives home the brand new Shelby (or whatever the hell it was......red coupe with white stripes and huge hood blister).

Then he lets 15 year old son pull it into the garage.........kid drove it thru the back of the garage and into the neighbor's.

Wonder if the insurance company will cover it since the kid didn't even have his learner permit yet !!

Reply to
Itsfrom Click

It's old, it's on Youtube.

Reply to
WindsorFox

in re: it's old....it's on Youtube

'cuse me. I'm old too, so don't spend much time on youtube

Reply to
Itsfrom Click

Ahhh.. the "modern" life.... a man and his wife (oops, politically correct version = "a woman and her husband") are in the same room... Each perched in front of their laptop.... If they feel the need to "speak" to one another, there's always MSN messenger....

At the same time, they are ignoring their family and their neighbours.... all the while "bonding" with people they will never meet....

I suddenly feel so very, very old....

Reply to
Jim Warman

I'm old and I like YouTube.

Oops...

Reply to
Jeff Mayner

Reply to
Jim Warman

26 and up, allowing for inflation.

dwight

Reply to
dwight

Yes the commercial has been around for sometime but in your defense it might not have gone national until it was successful in a few different market segments first.

Nick

PS In most cases the homeowners would pick it up since it happened on the property. Besides on your own property you don't need a learner permit to operate a vehicle, we arent that bad off with big brother controlling everything yet are we?

Reply to
Nicholas Anthony

You!!

Reply to