Classic Glass

Just received the latest Cal-Mustang

catalog and find they now carry ALL the glass for classic Mustangs 65-73; front, door, vent, rear quarter, rear, and fastback, in clear, tint, or smoke.

Reply to
Spike

Cool!!!!

And I mean it... wont be long till you can do an SN65 with repro parts, and not even need an original body!

Do they make full doors, yet?

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Haven't looked for doors yet.... But things keep getting better. Before long you can start with an emblem and build a brand new car around it. They have the fastback roof for some now, and the fastback rear quarters. Now, it they'd just get that interior midline trim strip that goes around the back from door to door to cover the interior panel seams.....and I don't need it all... just the one end cap on the driver's side of the strip. :0)

Reply to
Spike