Clutch adjustment ??

Can someone tell me how to adjust the clutch on a 89 5.0 ??

I don't see any adjustment mechanisms..... Am I overlooking something ??

The clutch is engaging to close to the floor for my taste.

Thanks,

ERIC

89 5.0 LX Vert

--->> FOR SALE

Reply to
Katmandu

Katmandu opined in news:JxPWa.44766$ snipped-for-privacy@twister.neo.rr.com:

heh... poor soul lost in chebby redneck southwestern ohio.

Geez... go to Half-Price books and suck up some fox-body lore.. At least you're gonna have to get a Haynes.

The stocker clutch is self adjusting ... go to google, pick "groups" and search this group on:

Clutch {and} adjust

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Reply to
Michael Johnson, PE

I hope you mean I'm lost in Redneck Chevy SW Ohio.... ?? Right ??

ERIC

89 5.0 LX Vert

--->> FOR SALE

Reply to
Katmandu

Thanks Mike!

ERIC

89 5.0 LX Vert

--->> FOR SALE lbs. of force and then push the pedal all the way to the floor with your

Reply to
Katmandu