Nissan Almera handbrake and clutch adjustment

Hi, the handbrake on my 2001 Almera 1.5 clicks about 8 times now but i cannot see how to adjust it. The rear brake linings are ok. Is it
adjustable? Also, the clutch "bites" quite high up, again, is this adjustable? I know the cable operated ones on other cars can be adjusted.

Site Timeline