Rookie of the Year

Hey, I haven't been posting much lately but I wanted to let you all know I won 2003 Rookie of the Year at our local NHRA track here in the Ottawa area. I compete in the Semi-Pro (or Pro) division, bracket racing my 87 LX 5 speed coupe. I got a lot of help from some of you guys over the last few years and I wanted to thank you all. :)

Buzz Haze

2003 Rookie of the Year Luskville Dragway
Reply to
Buzz Haze

Congrats, Buzz =).

-Mike

Reply to
<memset

Hey Bud,

I am from the Ottawa area. Drop me a mail : snipped-for-privacy@motionsuppliersplus.com

I have an 85 GT

Reply to
Steph

Great Job! I loved watching some of your videos!

Reply to
Shane Metzler

Good job Buzz!!!!

Erik D. '94 white lightn> Hey, I haven't been posting much lately but I wanted

Reply to
Erik D.

Thanks guys!!!

-- Buzz Haze-Ottawa ON

87 5.0 LX Coupe

Buzz Haze

That's awesome Buzz!

I saw that on your website too.

Post your link to show the other folks.

--

-ERIC

89 5.0 LX Vert w/93 Cobra long block, GT-40 heads, Unknown Camshaft(??), HyperTech Chip, 73mm C&L MAF, BBK 2.5" O/R H-pipe, Flowmaster 40 Series Deltas, King Cobra Clutch Set, BBK Strut Tower Brace, Poly bushings.
Reply to
Katmandu

Thanks, I've been over to my sponsor's shop twice already, waving my trophy around and bragging like a 5 year old. HA-HA....it felt good :)

I took a few pictures at the driver's banquet :

with my track shots from last season) if anyonewants to see them. If you really want to see our trackand some of the faces (including mine) checkout "Luskville-The Movie"
was able to debut it at the driver's banquet last week onthe big screen. It's more like a short film at 24minutes. Gary Brosius (fellow RAMFM'r) helpedwith a lot of the technical stuff and hosts the vidson one of his DSL servers. It's 109MB's in DivXformat (codec is there too) Check it out :)

Buzz Haze-Ottawa ON

87 5.0 LX Coupe
Rookie of the Year
Buzz Haze

Congrats Buzz!!! I knew you could do it!!!

Pintobro

Reply to
pintobro