PING: JD

Hey man... just checked out your site.. really informative! We need to get you set up with a real domain though & I'll host it on my dedicated server if you'd like. Such information deserves to be better known. =)

-Mike

Reply to
<memset
** Hey man... just checked out your site.. really informative! We need to get ** you set up with a real domain though & I'll host it on my dedicated server ** if you'd like. Such information deserves to be better known. =)

I'm in the middle of a rewrite as we speak. Judging by the volume of hate mail I get, I'm not sure it should be more popular than it is; right now, I get about 3,000 hits/week, which isn't too bad. Not to worry: inquiring minds will visit, one way or another. The spring rate table is quite unique though, and should be passed on to someone if the site ever comes down.

Regards,

-JD

--------------------------------- JD's Locally-Famous Mustang Page: http:/207.13.104.8/users/jdadams---------------------------------

Reply to
JD Adams

Cool.. any expected date as to when it'll be finished?

-Mike

Reply to
<memset

JD,

You can get a FREE Domain from

REAL easy to set up and no gimmicks.

I got one for my website ---->>

-ERIC

89 5.0 LX Vert w/93 Cobra long block, GT-40 heads, Unknown Camshaft(??), HyperTech Chip, 73mm C&L MAF, BBK 2.5" O/R H-pipe, Flowmaster 40 Series Deltas, King Cobra Clutch Set, BBK Strut Tower Brace, Poly bushings.

Reply to
Katmandu

Reply to
John Wiebalk
** You can get a FREE Domain from
REAL easy to set up and no ** gimmicks. ** ** I got one for my website ---->>

Hmmm...your link didn't work for me, but I'll check out the host - thanks.

Regards,

-JD

--------------------------------- JD's Locally-Famous Mustang Page: http:/207.13.104.8/users/jdadams---------------------------------

Reply to
JD Adams

I second that ! Worth having a site for. Remove NO-SPAM from email address when replying

Reply to
Rein

hate mail ? what for ? I thinks it's a great write up.

Rein

Try them again. I just tried them and there working now.

-ERIC

89 5.0 LX Vert w/93 Cobra long block, GT-40 heads, Unknown Camshaft(??), HyperTech Chip, 73mm C&L MAF, BBK 2.5" O/R H-pipe, Flowmaster 40 Series Deltas, King Cobra Clutch Set, BBK Strut Tower Brace, Poly bushings.

Reply to
Katmandu

I don't have ANY ads with

Just be sure you use a GOOD Pop Up Stopper program and you won't get ANY. I simply use Google's ToolBar with the Pop Up Stopper embedded.

Works Great!

-ERIC

89 5.0 LX Vert w/93 Cobra long block, GT-40 heads, Unknown Camshaft(??), HyperTech Chip, 73mm C&L MAF, BBK 2.5" O/R H-pipe, Flowmaster 40 Series Deltas, King Cobra Clutch Set, BBK Strut Tower Brace, Poly bushings.

Reply to
Katmandu
** hate mail ? what for ? I thinks it's a great write up.

Much of it comes from Honda owners who just think Mustangs suck. Some are critical of the 'no clutch start' mod, insisting that this information is dangerous to the general public. One guy said I should be jailed for telling kids how to make their Mustangs go faster. A few insist that brand XYZ parts are best and that I should recommend them instead of the junk I now have.

One even suggested that I was recieving payoffs because I recommend one specific brand of synthetic oil. I wish this one were true.

Regards,

-JD

--------------------------------- JD's Locally-Famous Mustang Page: http:/207.13.104.8/users/jdadams---------------------------------

Reply to
JD Adams

LOL... so post their comments on your site so maybe others won't feel the need to email you :P As for the "getting payoffs" comment.. that's just too damn funny.

-Mike

Reply to
<memset

at 16 Feb 2004, [ snipped-for-privacy@recorddeal.com] wrote in news:ZU6Yb.3687$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr23.news.prodigy.com:

I second that suggestion. Put up a guestbook so we can all enjoy those idiotic comments. I'm more than willing to help you out there.

It sure is...

Reply to
Paul

idiots. This is how it used to be on old cars anyways. Personally I don't see a need for it for myself but hey, if you feel like you need that then install it. It's never wise to stand in front or behind a car that is getting started and ready to leave anyways...

probably the same people who think we should sue all gun-manufacturers. what's next ? sue all breadknive makers ? all car manufacturers ? hell, people drown in their own bathtubs, should we sue bathtub manufacturers ? again, idiots.

well, they can share their opinion if it's based on facts. Not just some bs because they happen to use a different brand. Like other said, but up a logbook where people can post comments on.

heh, ah well. who cares what they say. I didn't even see the part where you prefer some oil... have to go back and see now...:-) Remove NO-SPAM from email address when replying

Reply to
Rein

I second godaddy.com I use them all the time...Its actually about 8 per year though.

Reply to
Shane Metzler

Is RecordDeal.com your site?

Just curious.

Reply to
Shane Metzler

Yes, we own & operate RecordDeal.com, IdolMe.com, and our latest BeatScout.com (launching very soon).

-Mike

Reply to
<memset

Cool...I like the site...I also design and own some webhosting...

Reply to
Shane Metzler