Convertible top

Hi all,

this is my first post here ;-))

I am considering buying a convertible, and pretty excited about it :o)

I am wondering about the reliability of the convertible top on newer models like 2002, 2003....

Do they age well, filter road noise well and so on ? Any specific problems I need to check before getting a convertible ?

Thanks for your inputs !

Regards,

Pascal.

Reply to
Pascal

I have a 2003 Vert Gt and it's my 3rd vert since 1989. The 2003 top fits better and is much quieter than the previous years.

Age is a matter of taking care of the top. My 89 vert has a replacement top that was installed in 1994 and is still holding up well and better than the oem top.

I say go for it and enjoy.

Reply to
MPBSR25