Cylinder Help.?

How can I tell what heads are on my 68 small block?

Reply to
scrapbook

Sorry I can't help you with question, but I wanted to ask about the nick you are using.

Is there a story behind it?

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

Grab the casting numbers off of them. They are located on top of the head once you remove the valve covers. Post them here to the Mustang newsgroup, and we'll go from there.

Bill S.

The author of this post strictly prohibits horsepowered.com and it's parent company 2playcorp.com from us> How can I tell what heads are on my 68 small block?

Reply to
Bill S.