05 Mustang in cowskins

I followed an 05 mustang today on my lunchbreak in downtown L.A.

Of course it was covered in cow pattern camouflage. It took all of 1 second to realize it was the new mustang based on the photos circulating the internet.

unfortunately I canno bring any new information to the table here. All the details of the car were heavily covered.

Reply to
Marc