Damn Convert boot

I have a "03" GT Convertible ( Just got it) and can NOT get the damn boot to go into the groove right. The boot has two creases in it and does not allow it to slide back all the way. Any help would be great

Thanks in advance for the help.

Bill

Reply to
billrk

I had the same problem.

Take the boot out of the trunk and out of the plastic bag. Unfold it, and allow it to remain unfolded. It will slowly "re-form" itself back into the right shape.

I ended up leav> I have a "03" GT Convertible ( Just got it) and can NOT get the damn boot to

Reply to
Walt

or lay it out in the sun for about 20 minutes, the heat allows the vinyl to relax.

Kate

98 Cobra Drop Top |
Reply to
SVTKate