Two door or four door, I like 'em both.

Patrick '93 Cobra

Reply to
NoOption5L

Jake and Elwood would be proud!

Patrick '93 Cobra

Reply to
NoOption5L

I agree with you after selling an original 1967 Dodge Coronet R/T earlier this year. Not a Charger but still an R/T. Only difference was the roof line between the 2. Mine had 440 cu.in. (7+ liters) and 375 hp with one four barrel. Of course it got 6mpg and you could smell the gas fumes 20 feet away.

Reply to
Dave Combs

That is a good start and, IMHO, is definitely better looking than the four door.

Reply to
Michael Johnson, PE

WooHoo! Nice car. I've seen about a half-dozen Chargers romping around on the street now. Very nice. The 6.1 should be a killer.

As for a 2-door, I've heard that the Challenger will debut in a few years on the same chassis but with 2 doors. Should be awesome.

"Dave Combs" wrote in news:0IMse.63122$ snipped-for-privacy@tornado.socal.rr.com:

Reply to
Joe

If they issue a Cuda.. and make it purple... and it has some horses and it looks halfway decent...

I am going over to the dark side. When I was 17, I had a 69 Camaro but that Cuda was my dream car.

A purple Cuda... *sigh*

one down, on the left. Kate

: >

: >> > Kinda like this? : >> >

: >> Two door or four door, I like 'em both. : >>

: >> Patrick : >> '93 Cobra : >>

: >

: >

: >

:
Reply to
SVTKate

That's sweet lookin'. Hopefully soon we'll see some spy shots or concepts of the Challenger. You can bet it'll have horses.

"SVTKate" wrote in news:gDVse.7272 $ snipped-for-privacy@newsread1.news.atl.earthlink.net:

difference

coupe.

Reply to