(OT:) The SH_T hits the fan today!!!

Lindsey Lohan is 21. Now that she can LEGALLY drink, how far off the rails can she go?!

Shoot, she's already been an alchoholic for almost two years.

Reply to
Hachiroku

"Hachiroku ????" ...

And like most alcoholics, she looks *twice* her age. How sad.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

I got my second DUI on my 21st birthday. It was then that I finally realized there was something wrong with the way I used alcohol. Alcoholics will not stop drinking until they hit a bottom and now that she is legal she will dig to that bottom much faster. Hopefully she will live long enough to desire sobriety more than drunkeness. Only then will she have a chance.

Reply to
badgolferman

One Day at a Time....and the crik don't raise, eh?

Reply to
sharx35

Drew Pinsky, MD, who treats addicts, mentioned her and two other young celebrities known for their drug/alcohol abuse and said that one of them will likely die from their problems.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

Although I've heard the name, I don't even know who Lindsey Lohan *is*. Apparently am missing nothing...

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

Child actress in The Parent Trap (remake) amongst others. Appeared to have had a brain until about 17/18.

Reply to
Hachiroku

I saw the original Parent Trap, but not the remake.

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

Was that when she ingested her first pork sword?

Reply to
sharx35