Now my Mach-1 is really "hot!"

"The File You Are Looking For Is Inaccessible Please sign in and try again or check with the owner of the file."

Sign in my ass....

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Sorry about that. I didn't know they required this. And to think I've complained about people posting New York Times links, only to be faced with the same thing.

-Rich

Reply to
RichA

Free picture hosting site

Jafo

The Fox gots a sign in his ass???

Hmm.... Here's your sign!

Wonder what it says. Not like I am gonna fish it out to read it.

Kate

| | "The File You Are Looking For Is Inaccessible | Please sign in and try again or check with the owner of the file." | | Sign in my ass.... | | -- | There are no limits [to stupidity or kookdom], only extremes we haven't | reached yet. | - Quaestor

Reply to
SVTKate
*Puts on rubber gloves*.... I'm going in!

--few minutes later--

Hmm... sign says "Kate was here."

-Mike

-- Melt away the Cellulite with Cellulean!

<memset

FOFLMAO!!!

You little shit ! Remember, you live close enough for me to come over there and whack you!

Hey, the weather is getting nice, we shpouls plan a get together.

Kate

| > Hmm.... | > Here's your sign! | >

| > Wonder what it says. | > Not like I am gonna fish it out to read it. | >

| > Kate | >

| c=ph | > | >

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

LOL... ya we should.. weather is gettin real nice over here. Stormed yesterday, but other than that the weather has been 70-80F all day long. Lovin it.

-Mike

-- Melt away the Cellulite with Cellulean!

| c=ph

Reply to
<memset