DTC code 5284

Hi all,

my '04 stang gives this code on test mode:5284. It means that the oil pressure switch fails.

I live in Italy, what I have to do to repair it?

Thanks

Reply to
Mauro Rossi

If it's under warrantee, take it to your Ford dealer.

Reply to
John

"John" ha scritto nel messaggio news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com...

I'm in Italy. Here the stang is not selled so they don't give assistance. How can I do for set it by myself?

Mauro

Reply to
Mauro Rossi

Check wiring to the oil pressure switch to make sure it is connected.

If this is connected, replace the oil pressure switch.

For more information, purchase the repair shop CD for your Mustang on Ebay (may have to use a US site to get one -

Hope this helps.

JS

Reply to
JS