Hurst shifter instructions....please

Ohio sister trying to find instructions for installing Hurst shifter into

1967 Mustang, toploader transmission....not the "tool man", could someone advise please? Thank you
Reply to
xray

Here's a list of installation diagrams for Hurst Competition Plus shifters...if needed, you can revise the search on the right side of the page.

I also found a Car Craft article that might be helpful:

Dinsdale

...exactly what I needed, thank you SIR!!!!

Reply to
xray