wheels wanted

looking for a set of wheels for my 85 gt. i bought the car with no motor or trans and plain steel wheels. bought a motor and trans . now just need some wheels hopefully 15x7 or so. and cheap. thanks chris

Reply to
Chris Kasper

How about 10 holes. Alot of people don't like them so they can be had for cheap. Personally, I like them alot, especially on the 4 eyed cars. Erik D. '94 white lightning

Reply to
Erik D.