Fog Lite installation

Just got my fog lite kit from 50resto, got the lights (oem) brackets,switch and relay. Is there anything else you folks can think of I might need?

--
Dave

96 Rio Red GTS with a few extras
Do you have the bolts to hold the brackets onto the metal bumper? You'll also need the clips that the bolts thread into. You'll have 2 (or 3) holes on each side that hold the foglights, but may not have the clips readily available. Atleast my previous 95 GTS did not have the clips with bolts ready for foglights when I was last working on it... just a couple of holes.
Jason 95 GT
Jason Roner
The misc hardware needed would be:
1/4" 'U' Nut, PepBoys #45818 (two pkgs) 5/16" 'U' Nut, PepBoys #45414 1/4x1" Body Bolt, PepBoys #45596 (two pkgs) 5/16x1" Body Bolt, PepBoys #45590