Four Mustangs Going To SEMA

And which one would you pick?

Me... I mostly like the looks of the blue one and the performance of
the orange/black one. So give me the blue one, remove the LED things,
the decals and the rear spoiler, then give me the blower, exhaust and
race seats from the orange and black one. There, perfect!
Patrick
Reply to
patrick.mckenzie84
In article ,
I like your idea. I'll take one too... In my wildest winning lottery ticket dreams. /grin
I would also remove those things blocking my view out the rear side windows on the blue one. What are those, side scoops? What are they scooping? I hate fake scoops.
Reply to
twk
MRT is local and I know MRT will actually take the car out and run it on the local road course track! Can't wait to go for a ride!!!
Reply to
John S.

Site Timeline Threads