FS: 1986 Capri 5.0L link to photos

Need room in my garage

T-Top Air conditioning work Dark Blue with Green Flames Car Runs Fast enough to get you plenty of tickets.

$ 1200 / Offer All offers considered. Located in Ahwatukee (Phoenix, AZ)

snipped-for-privacy@cox.net

Reply to
Gary J Bevans

Shame your not closer to NJ.............

Bill S.

Gary J Bevans wrote:

Reply to
Bill S.

Saw a semi clean 86 McLaren Capri convertible on the way to Flemington the other day. Crappy (black no less) repaint, worn interior, owner asking $4,500. Might have gotten it for $3,000-$3,500 if I truly wanted it................

Bill S.

Katmandu wrote:

Reply to
Bill S.

Dang it Bill!!

I was at a local car show yesterday and there was a 89 Saleen Stang For Sale there! #100 out of 166 (I think). I forgot about you looking for another Stang. Also, right next to it was a pretty decent 87 Capri 5.0 For Sale as well.

I'll check around and see if they're listed locally and forward the info to you.

Reply to
Katmandu
87 Capri? I thought they stopped after 1986 when the body style changed on the Mustang???

Steve Race car coming soon.

Reply to
A Guy Named Steve
1986 was the last year the Capri used to same body as the mustang.

Gary

Reply to
Gary J Bevans

The Miata-esque one doesn't count :)