FS,86 GT, chicago area

I am reluctantly selling my 86 GT 5speed, red/gray sunroof hatch because I just got an 02 ragtop that I have to pay for. It is in very good condition, has e7 heads, later intake, flowtech headers, weld drag stars, new exhaust front to back (stock)including h pipe and cats, O2 sensors, has pro 50 shifter, am/fm/cd, pw, pdl, cc,a/c, all the usual options. I am in St Charles Il, about 35 mi west of Chicago. A very nice car in unusually clean condition. shows 40 some thou, but it's gotta be on it's second trip around, so i am guessing 140,000 mi. Any questions, write me and I will get back off list Eric

Reply to
Eric Houkal