More realistic
Steve

72 Skylark Custom455

forthcoming.

Tempest/LeMans

Reply to
A Guy Named Steve

"A Guy Named Steve" wrote in news:nVffd.7228$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net:

I like them. They are Nicely understated. I st inside and am almost tempted to get it over the stang. I will have to look at the new 05 in person to make sure

Reply to
Nicodemus Telrenner

Reply to
Wound Up

LOL Regardless of any revisionist history, TODAY we are consuming virtually every drop being pumped out of the ground. Thats why gas prices are high and will stay high/increase unless there is a World economic recession. As gas prices increase and other costs increase (especially medical) while at the same time real wages are decreasing.. MOST people will start to think long and hard before they buy a gas guzzler. That will change the mileage of the average vehicle (and consequently the horsepower).

LJH

95GT (not living in dreamland)

Reply to
Larry Hepinstall