GOODBYE RAMFM! was nice knowin ya!- SVTkate you know what I mean

I would put in new airbags. In a recent wreck, airbags saved my girlfriend's life.

-Mike

Reply to
<memset

Also... I wouldn't remove any safety feature from a car.

-Mike

Reply to
<memset

The saddest day for me after kristen wrecked "Baby" was just a few days after I bought the Cobra.

hubby abd I went to the bay area to do some shopping. When we walked out of the store I headed right for a laser red GT with a tan top. My hubby ask me "hey hon.. where ya goin? our car is over there" and pointed the other direction.

I just stood there and cried. I still miss that car, and it was a real pain in the neck, but my first Mustang. I hope to someday get another one like her, same color and features, just because.

Kate

98 Cobra Drop Top
Reply to
SVTKate

There is a real nice 94GT Vert For Sale here locally. 80k ?? miles. It is bright yellow w/black top as well. The interior is off-white or grey.

I think the asking price is $12,500

Let me know if you are interested and I'll get you pics.

-ERIC

*******@woh.rr.com Put me screen name in front of the @ sign

Reply to
Katmandu

Where did you end up moving to Kate ?? I lost track. :>(

-ERIC

89 5.0 LX Vert w/93 Cobra long block, GT-40 heads, Unknown Camshaft(??), HyperTech Chip, 73mm C&L MAF, BBK 2.5" O/R H-pipe, Flowmaster 40 Series Deltas, King Cobra Clutch Set, BBK Strut Tower Brace, Poly bushings.
Reply to
Katmandu

Sorry to hear that Chief.

FYI, there is a real nice 94GT Vert For Sale here locally (near Dayton, Ohio) that has 80k ?? miles. It's also bright yellow w/black top. The interior is off-white or grey.

I think the asking price is $12,500

Let me know if you are interested and I'll get you pics.

-ERIC

Reply to
Katmandu
** Let the car go! Save your money and buy a new one! It's not worth the ** hassle in my humble but informed opinion!

I second that. Get what you can from your Insurance Co. (I'd suggest KBB high value + $1,000 as a good starting place to negotiate - and that's what a settlement is - negotiation!), and use it toward a nice, new 2005 GT!

A seriously wrecked car will never be the same. If you let her go, others will benefit from those squeaky-clean parts, and you'll get a nice new GT to call your own.

Warmest regards,

-JD

--------------------------------- JD's Locally-Famous Mustang Page: http:/207.13.104.8/users/jdadams--------------------------------- Please note: I use a 'white list' to screen incoming mail. Unless you are on this list, your reply will never reach me. Are you on my white list? If unsure, use 'important-mail' in the subject line.

Reply to
JD Adams

You're near the Dayton OH area? That's where the company I work for is moving.. Incorporated Music Group, Inc. (currently in Huntington Station, NY). I will probably be making several trips up there from Arkansas ;D.

-Mike

Reply to
<memset

Cool Mike!

Gimme a yell when you're coming up.

I actually live about 14 miles North of Dayton (in Troy), but I do work down in Dayton at the Dayton VA Medical Center.

-ERIC

89 5.0 LX Vert w/93 Cobra long block, GT-40 heads, Unknown Camshaft(??), HyperTech Chip, 73mm C&L MAF, BBK 2.5" O/R H-pipe, Flowmaster 40 Series Deltas, King Cobra Clutch Set, BBK Strut Tower Brace, Poly bushings.

Reply to
Katmandu

Very cool Eric.. will definitely let you know before I make a trip up to Dayton! I'd love to see your stang.

-Mike

Reply to
<memset

Roger that Mike.

My Stang is a bit cosmetically challenged, but it has a TON of potential. :>)

-ERIC

89 5.0 LX Vert w/93 Cobra long block, GT-40 heads, Unknown Camshaft(??), HyperTech Chip, 73mm C&L MAF, BBK 2.5" O/R H-pipe, Flowmaster 40 Series Deltas, King Cobra Clutch Set, BBK Strut Tower Brace, Poly bushings.

Reply to
Katmandu

West Tennessee! It's a little slice of heaven out here :)

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

It is beautiful down there for sure!

My wife and I will be heading down to Lebanon, TN in a couple weeks to see the kin folk! ;>)

-ERIC

89 5.0 LX Vert w/93 Cobra long block, GT-40 heads, Unknown Camshaft(??), HyperTech Chip, 73mm C&L MAF, BBK 2.5" O/R H-pipe, Flowmaster 40 Series Deltas, King Cobra Clutch Set, BBK Strut Tower Brace, Poly bushings.
Reply to
Katmandu

We are about 30 miles east of Jackson... it's not THAT far :)

Kate

Camshaft(??),

Reply to
SVTKate

Do you know where the Dell Computer plant sits off of I-40 near Lebanon ??

That plot of land it sits on used to belong to my Sister-in-laws husband's Grand Pappy. .... Wish it was MY Grand Pappy! :>(