Titan Commercial Theme Song

Hey.. this is slightly "off topic", but... does anyone know the title (and possible author) to the music that Nissan is using in their current Titan commercials?

It's from an ole western movie, and for the life of me, I can't figure out the tune's title..

I'm just getting too old.

Thanks.

Reply to
Novellus

If you're talking about the ad where all the service vehicles start following it around, are you sure it's from a western movie? I thought it was either from "Stripes" or possibly the "A-Team" theme. But I could be waaay off.

-- R Flowers

Reply to
R Flowers

The main part of the theme is definitely from Stripes.

Ed

Reply to
C. E. White

Looks like we're right:

or, if you don't like linking directly to the MP3:

-- R Flowers

Reply to
R Flowers

since you guys are good at this, what about the song from Chase credit card song, sound like Train's voice cant figure it out.

Reply to
AirborneDSM

Which commercial. See

Ed

Reply to
Ed White

If you are talking about the "Life" Commercial, I think it is Fighting for Five (whoever they are). See

. Ed

Reply to
Ed White

.

If it's the 'Life' commercial ("... I'm 22 for a moment..."), that's "Five for Fighting."

Now, I don't know what this group's tolerance is for off-topic posting, so that's all I'll be saying... :)

-- R Flowers

Reply to
R Flowers

thankx guys!!! that song was good in the commercial but damn depressing when i read the whole thing. but i still like it. thanx again.

Reply to
AirborneDSM