GT500KR in the wild (sort of)....

Was attending a SVTOA track event this weekend.... On Saturday they were raising money for charity by selling rides in a GT500KR... I snapped a couple pictures and thought I would share....

John S.

Hah! The trailing Corvette looks absolutely flat in the turn.

:()

Reply to
dwight

Well, yeah, but he's got one of those new slanted or curved air dams that gives him a big advantage when it comes to "looking absolutely flat".

Frank ess

As long as you're blowing things up, check the expression of the driver vs. the little boy in the first photo.

dwight

Reply to
dwight

Those are good, aren't they.

Driver: "Isn't this FUN!"

Boy: "Be a lot funner if I had a cushion and could see out ... "

Reply to
Frank ess

Love it!!!!

Reply to