Help Anyone!

OK... winter is just about here... the car is about stored (one more day out ... hehehehe> and I already ordered my K&N plastic CAI. I've taken the great advice of this newsgroup and am passing, for now on gears and looking to definitely put dual exhausts on my 2000 V6 automatic. The link below shows a great do it yourself mod for making the coupe rear bumper have dual exhausts without having to go under the back bumper. This link is really great, but I'm not that great at stuff like that and I really don't want to buy a GT rear piece if I can help it. Does anyone know of another link to do this or know of a cut-out or template to go from?

Much Thanks.. Charlie

Topher

Make your own template. Print the picture from that site. Enlarge it. Grid it and then copy the grid points relative and proportionally to your bumper. Transfer the dimensions of the cutout to your bumper and cut. StuK

Reply to
Stuart&Janet

Reply to
Topher