help me change my motor

i have a 99 mustang gt and i got a 99 cobra motor i need to take the gt motor and replace it with the cobra motor is there any thing els that i need to do

Reply to
leov

Get your checkbook ready.

Reply to
Mark C.

Also take a month off because your gonna need all the time you can get to get it in and running. Seriously I took a week off to change an inline 6 to

351W, with help, and it was running by the end of my week off. Changing front suspension stuff was not fun.
Reply to
Braxus