High Dollar Vintage FORD Iron

Oh Yeah!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Tom

1998 GT Coupe 5-spd. Bright Atlantic Blue K&N FIPK, Tri-Ax, 3.73's, FRPP Coated Shorties, SpeedCal, P&P 2K Heads, 2K Intake, Bassani X-Pipe and Cat-Back, Subframe Connectors, JMS Chip, Eagle Alloy Wheels
bluestang98

snipped-for-privacy@NOSPAMnetzero.net wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

What, no radio? Sheesh!

;)

Joe

I guarantee you it'll make the best music of all without one.

CobraJet

Reply to
CobraJet

That's Yummy!

I need to find some of those "van" seats for my Skylark. I think it would be better to find some buckets from the era.

Steve

72 Skylark

A Guy Named Steve

Wow. Now that is a car!!!

Erik D. '94 white lightning

Reply to
Erik D.

CobraJet wrote in news:140520040939379540% snipped-for-privacy@streetracer.sfv:

Damn straight. That car's absolutely drop-dead gorgeous. The only shame is that it'll probably never see a track.

Joe

Should it?

I'm not one for putting race-born machines into a museum, but this one's definitely a candidate. Reserve isn't met at $152K and it's hinted that the selling price should be somewhere above $500K.

Besides - for $150K or above, you could easily have your Mustang running high elevens WITH a kickass stereo AND lower lumbar support.

I had a purple car once... proved to be unlucky for me. I think I'll refrain from bidding on the TBolt.

dwight (Having just used the Payment Calculator...)

Reply to
dwight

"dwight" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@uni-berlin.de:

I, for one, would love to see it make a run or two. Since I don't own it, why not?

Oh, yeah. It's a one-of-a-kind, that's for sure. Cars like this have gone way beyond what they started out as.

For $150k or above, I'd have paid off my mortgage and had a few bucks to spare.

You could always throw in a bid hoping that someone will bid a tad higher..

Joe

Grover C. McCoury III