Hood Mount Tachs

Hey Gang,

I discovered this great site about six months ago and have really enjoyed the various inputs. I haven't had anything to contribute so I've been quietly watching.

Now I've got a question, I've seen two 1969 Mustang Mach I's with hood mounted tachs. Perhaps coincidently both were 428CJ-Rs. I haven't seen any documentation that points to this as a factory option. Is this a dealer or after-market add-on?

TIA Terry

Welcome to the group. IIRC, It was not a factory option but you could buy them at the parts counter and have it installed at the dealer. I've seen them on Torino's and Galaxies also.

Scott W. '66 HCS

Reply to
Scott Williams