How many mustangs have you owned?

Somebody should send this entire list to Ford Motor Company President and ask why he and the company are trying to screw over all the Mustang owners with the name infringement litigation actions.

Reply to
Spike
  1. 1969 Mach 1 - 428 Ram-Air - Auto - 4.11 gears. 1st Mach 1 sold in Texas. Won a lot of D/SA class trophies at Green Valley Dragstrip.
  2. 1969 Boss 429 - white w/black interior. Again 1st in Texas. Wish I still had it - sold it in 1970.
  3. 1992 GT convertible - 5.0 - Auto - white w/ black int. Sold in 1994.
  4. 1994 Cobra - Red w/black int. Gave to son in 2005 - only 1500 miles on it.
  5. Present car - 2007 Shelby GT500 - white w/blue stripes - best Mustang ever! My son will probably get this one (when I die)!
Reply to
Jim B.