How much can I get for this Mustang?

I know about KBB and that stuff. I'm just wondering how much all ya'll think I can get for my Mustang. I'm thinking about selling(no, it's not for sale).

1996 Mustang GT 68,000 miles 5 speed everything's stock except CD player outstanding cosmetic and mechanical condition

Just wondering . . .

Reply to
jlmjrdev

Looking at dealers within 250 miles of D.C. on cars.com I found a bunch of

1996 GTs ranging from $4000 to $12000. Those with about the same mileage as yours were about $8000.
Reply to
doc

Sorry.. but for a 96 GT I wouldn't give $8k for it even with that low of miles. Those things aren't worth $8k... 5-speed or automatic. I'd give

*maybe* $4,500 if I really wanted it. It's worth what somebody is willing to give. I'll give you 50 cents.

-Mike

98 Mustang GT (which will never be for sale.)

-Mike

Reply to
<memset

I know the '96-98 GTs weren't stellar in any sense of the word, but they're still nice cars, and 68k is low mileage for a 4.6. His car's probably worth in that $8k range. Fox body cars are going for that with similar mileage and condition... SN-95's are more recognized by the general masses, at least in my experience.

Any plans for the GT, Mike?

JS

Reply to
JS

Going to get 3.73 gears soon. Going to give Koyohama (Komohama? lol i forgot) 255/60R-15 T speed rated tires a shot. After that... depends on finances. I'd like to get a Vortech supercharger with 6~8psi boost. Recently, the local dyno & performance shop added a 8psi Vortech blower on a

99 GT with 136k miles on the odo... man it runs like a bat outta hell. Thing is QUICK. Now the problem is brakes. I dunno what he's gonna do a/b it.

-Mike

selling(no,

Reply to
<memset