Hubcaps for 2005???

Hi, Just picked up my 2005 convertible yesterday, the one thing I dont like about the appearance are the hubcaps. I went to hubcaps.com and found some I like on the mustang page, but my question is do all the Mustang hubcaps they sell fit on all Mustangs incl. 2005? The site isnt helpful. I have 16 inch wheesl. Thanks

Reply to
Strangways

if you have 16" rims any 16" hubcap wil fit... I didnt see any 16" hubcaps on the web page you specified

Reply to
IsellJeeps

I am a little confused. Your Mustang does not have steel wheels with hubcaps, it has cast aluminum wheels. You cannot put hubcaps on them.

Reply to
Tweek

Spike

1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior; Vintage 40 16" rims w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A gForce Radial 225/50ZR16 KDWS skins; surround sound audio-video.

"When the time comes to lay down my life for my country, I do not cower from this responsibility. I welcome it." -JFK Inaugural Address

Reply to
Spike