Idle problem after exhaust install

pj.rivera

Try to tke it through several driving cycles over the course of 3 or 4 days and see if the computer figures it out. It'll probably be fine.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Tom

1998 GT Coupe 5-spd. Bright Atlantic Blue K&N FIPK, Tri-Ax, 3.73's, FRPP Coated Shorties, SpeedCal, P&P 2K Heads, 2K Intake, Bassani X-Pipe and Cat-Back, Subframe Connectors, JMS Chip, Eagle Alloy Wheels
bluestang98

A prime example of why I never want to own a car with a computer. The Pertronix unit in my distributor is about as advanced as I wanna get, and I keep a set of points in the trunk, just in case.

Cory

Reply to
Cory Dunkle

Looks like the idle has stabilized on its own. Thanks Guys.

PJ

Reply to
pj.rivera