INTAKE- SAY "WHY-AND"

Oh and.. I bet that the play was a riot! If you ever get a little further south, in Columbia (up by Sonora) they have a really good repertory theater. It's even a very old building with a balcony. I used to love going there.

Man, I gotta get out of the house soon, I'm losing it! We used to DO things, now I am in redecorating hell.

Kate

| >I learned that I do NOT like large crowds of people in a situation like that | >and have since decided that live entertainment is best (for me that is) if | >it's a local repertory company. | >

| >I have never really been a Dead Head.. now if it were ZZ Top, I might even | >break the 'no crowds' rule :¬D | >

| | V'ger | jma(NOSPAM)@snowcrest.net | 1965 Mustang Fastback 2+2 | Vintage Burgundy w/ Black Std Interior | 289 ci 4v V8 oem A Code | Dual Exhaust | C4 Auto converted to AODE | 8" Trak Lok | Vintage 40 wheels | BF Goodrich gForce T/A 225/50ZR-16 KDWS tires | Built in San Jose, CA on my birthday, May 10th ; ) | Restoration by: Cool Mustang Restorations Cool, CA

Reply to
SVTKate

Yeah, I know about housebound.... ever since I became a mental illness widower, and it has continued while I balance half an income to save the house, and came through far enough to by a 66 Fastback, which I sold in May 'cause I bought the 65 Fastback in February. Just sold my one owner 91 TransAM GTA yesterday am. Now if the restorations on the

65 will just get finished, I'm good to go! Rte 66 to OK then over to TN (Lavinia) up to Cincinnati, down to Ft Walton Beach, FL for HS reunion, and back to Redding....

Yreka! The >Oh and.. I bet that the play was a riot!

V'ger jma(NOSPAM)@snowcrest.net

1965 Mustang Fastback 2+2 Vintage Burgundy w/ Black Std Interior 289 ci 4v V8 oem A Code Dual Exhaust C4 Auto converted to AODE 8" Trak Lok Vintage 40 wheels BF Goodrich gForce T/A 225/50ZR-16 KDWS tires Built in San Jose, CA on my birthday, May 10th ; ) Restoration by: Cool Mustang Restorations Cool, CA
Reply to
V'ger

V'ger jma(NOSPAM)@snowcrest.net

1965 Mustang Fastback 2+2 Vintage Burgundy w/ Black Std Interior 289 ci 4v V8 oem A Code Dual Exhaust C4 Auto converted to AODE 8" Trak Lok Vintage 40 wheels BF Goodrich gForce T/A 225/50ZR-16 KDWS tires Built in San Jose, CA on my birthday, May 10th ; ) Restoration by: Cool Mustang Restorations Cool, CA
Reply to
V'ger

Either this ebayer is plain lazy or maybe just a dumb hick, check out his other items also.

winze

Yea Spike, Yreka. The one on I-5. Not the one on the coast. Now tell me, how does one become a mental illness widower?

Dang! You go through em!

Rte 66 to OK then over to | TN (Lavinia)

May as well swing by good ol Middleburg and say howdy since you are going to be in the neighborhood!

up to Cincinnati, down to Ft Walton Beach, FL for HS | reunion, and back to Redding.... | | Yreka! The one on the way north, not the one on the coast which is | spelled exactly the same only different! ; )

Redding.. huh huh huh... we used to go there to party! I spent a lot of wasted days down there!

| | On Tue, 10 Aug 2004 02:34:35 GMT, "SVTKate" | wrote: | | >Oh and.. I bet that the play was a riot! | >If you ever get a little further south, in Columbia (up by Sonora) they have | >a really good repertory theater. It's even a very old building with a | >balcony. I used to love going there. | >

| >Man, I gotta get out of the house soon, I'm losing it! | >We used to DO things, now I am in redecorating hell. | >

| >Kate | >

| | V'ger | jma(NOSPAM)@snowcrest.net | 1965 Mustang Fastback 2+2 | Vintage Burgundy w/ Black Std Interior | 289 ci 4v V8 oem A Code | Dual Exhaust | C4 Auto converted to AODE | 8" Trak Lok | Vintage 40 wheels | BF Goodrich gForce T/A 225/50ZR-16 KDWS tires | Built in San Jose, CA on my birthday, May 10th ; ) | Restoration by: Cool Mustang Restorations Cool, CA

Reply to
SVTKate

V'ger jma(NOSPAM)@snowcrest.net

1965 Mustang Fastback 2+2 Vintage Burgundy w/ Black Std Interior 289 ci 4v V8 oem A Code Dual Exhaust C4 Auto converted to AODE 8" Trak Lok Vintage 40 wheels BF Goodrich gForce T/A 225/50ZR-16 KDWS tires Built in San Jose, CA on my birthday, May 10th ; ) Restoration by: Cool Mustang Restorations Cool, CA
Reply to
V'ger

Obviously a case of 'English as a second language'.

5&category=34198

Reply to
Ralph Snart