Is nitrous smog legal in Ca??

if i added a nitrous kit, would i fail smog?? i see that jegs and summit say its not smog legal, but surely they arent shooting nitrous thru when they are smogging your car... if i added it, will i fail automatically or what?? im putting a 347 in so im already worried about being able to pass even tho im using ALL smog legal parts.. email me please at snipped-for-privacy@aol.com with ur thoughts

Reply to
XxJoSHiExX

Seems there is a website to answer every question.

Go to

Down toward the bottom of the page is a popup labeled "Select Device Type:" and you will find Nitrous systems there (at least some of them).

My KB supercharger is listed there (thank goodness!).

John Shepardson

Reply to
John Shepardson