1994 k1500 5.7 CA smog legal upgrades?

I live in southern California I just bought a 1994 Silverado Z71 4x4 with the 5.7 with only 120k miles on the odometer and I'm wondering what power upgrades I can add without failing California smog?

Reply to
nathan534353

Not much in Cali. Possibly a cat back exhaust system IF it stays under the noise limits. A good tune up. Other than that you're driving a 4X4 that is going to like gas and handle like a boat.

Reply to
Steve W.