Jacking Point on a 94?

Where are the jacking points (for a floor jack) on a 94 Mustang? The Owner's Manual and Haynes Repair Manual only list the four Jack Stand points next to the wheels...

Thanks,

Greg.

Reply to
Gregor

I use the sub frames, they are pretty sturdy...

2 cents...

Serge

Reply to
Serge

You can just use the pinch welds you know...that's how the engineers designed it...

- Nick

Reply to
Nick D.

"Nick D." wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com:

Uh, the pinch welds are the four points next to the wheels? I want to jack the car up with a floor jack and then slide jack stands under the pinch welds -- so I would need a third point for the floor jack.

Reply to
Gregor