Just when you thought you've seen it all

ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=2448846487&category=6256

TIM -aka- MUSTTANGUY "at" AOL "dot" COM

Musttanguy

Link doesn't work.....

jdz

ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=2448846487&category=6256

Reply to
anon232

Sorry, here it is

TIM -aka- MUSTTANGUY "at" AOL "dot" COM

Musttanguy

So why not just buy a Mustang?

Jeeze..

ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=2448846487&category=6256

Reply to
Ralph Snart

lol@ 235 horsepower to the front wheels!!! Erik D. '94 white lightning

Reply to
Erik D.

Reply to
Johnny K

Because everyone has one? Because creativity is a good thing? Don't get me wrong; I wouldn't get within 50 feet of this car without a gas mask and a handful of antibiotics, but I appreciate the idea behind the project. When you've participated in as many audio trade shows as I have, it's nice to see a vendor go the distance in drawing potential business with something different. At least there's no WWI Flying Ace wing or an acid trip kaleidescope's worth of decals. An I'll bet the tach works, even though the shift light's facing the wrong way.

CobraJet

Reply to
CobraJet

at 19 Dec 2003, Musttanguy [ snipped-for-privacy@aol.competition] wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m15.aol.com:

Fugly! :-(

Reply to
Paul

That's easy Ralph! For the trunk space of course! :-)

Reply to
Mustang_66