kenne belle 2.1

just getting pricing on this, what is average time for install, think my shop is a bit heavy on time 20 HRS

comments please

Reply to
Shaun

What car?

Reply to
Michael Johnson

"Shaun" wrote in news:Vvrik.127$ snipped-for-privacy@read2.cgocable.net:

My buddy, who has a Mustang tuning shop, gets KB's on SN95 Mustangs in about 6 to 8 hours with two or three pairs of hands. Barring any bad luck.

My personal experience is that it took me about 10 hours the second time I put my KB 2.2 on my '03 Cobra. I was alone and not in any hurry but I didn't run into any problems and I kept a steady pace :).

Dan P49Y83+

Reply to
Dan

I can put one on my 5.0L in about 4-5 hours for the first time. After that I can remove it in 30 minutes and install it in about one hour.

Reply to
Michael Johnson

car would help,

2001 GT AOD