Re: Remember the Maine! Remember the Alamo! Remember Pearl Harbor! Remember 9/11!

Hi Ralph Snart, of rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang , where people actually

>like you! I wonder how long that's going to last when we start forwarding >your messages there, telling folks "Thanks but not thanks -- keep your >troll."

You're no better than he is.

Iggy '01 Dyna Super Glide '96 Mustang GT Convertible Keep your powder dry and don't let your meat-loaf. :o)

Reply to
SRQEagan